Trump says he paused attack on Iran as negotiations continue
WASHINGTON/DUBAI/KARACHI – U.S. President Donald Trump said on Monday that he had paused a planned attack against Iran to allow for negotiations to take place on a deal to end the U.S.-Israeli war, after Iran sent a new peace proposal to Washington.
Trump said he had instructed the U.S. military that “we will NOT be doing the scheduled attack of Iran tomorrow, but have further instructed them to be prepared to go forward with a full, large scale assault of Iran, on a moment’s notice, in the event that an acceptable Deal is not reached.”
No such attack had previously been announced, and it was unclear whether preparations had been made for strikes that would mark a renewal of the war Trump started in late February.
Advertising by Adpathway




